Meet the Owner
Owner/ Operator of Stage & Prosper, LLC
Certified Staging Professional®
Secretary Treasurer of RESA (Real Estate Staging Association) Tampa Bay Region
Airbnb Super Host
Born and raised in England, Sophie’s passion for Home Staging stems from two decades of real estate investing, renovating homes both in the UK and Florida and experiencing first hand the benefits of staging as a powerful marketing tool in the successful sale of property. Sophie holds a Bachelors and Masters Degree in Business and prior to devoting her career to real estate, she served 16 years in Sales Leadership roles working for two Fortune100 companies in the UK. A move to the US in 2012 afforded her the opportunity to marry her corporate experience with her passion for property by establishing a successful vacation rental business and latterly achieving her Professional Stager accreditation and forming Stage & Prosper LLC in 2017. Sophie now thrives on helping clients realize and secure the most equity possible from their properties while also helping buyers visualize their dream home. When she’s not designing floor plans, Sophie can be found running the Pinellas Trail, traveling with husband Paul or enjoying a glass of wine watching the glorious Dunedin sunsets.
If you are a Homeowner, Realtor or Investor in need of staging services call Sophie today to discuss how Stage & Prosper can help you maximize your equity by design.
Why Choose Stage & Prosper LLC
- Having bought and sold property for many years, we understand the real estate market and what it takes to add value. We are not decorators, we are “Marketers”, our job is transform your property into a highly desirable product that connects with the broadest number of buyers or renters.
- When selling property we understand that “time is money”. We own all our inventory so we don’t waste time on rental furniture processes. We always aim to stage a vacant home in 1 day and our professional photography is taken promptly after every vacant stage to ensure your property is listed as swiftly as possible.
- Our blend of local market knowledge mixed with our European background brings a fresh, unique look to our staging with proven appeal and results. We do not fall into the ‘cookie cutter’ category of staging companies, clients can expect a customized approach tailored to the target buyer or renter and designed to enhance the unique strengths of each home.
- Having moved home many times, including overseas, we understand how stressful the process can be especially when selling the home you live in. We are always mindful of homeowner circumstances and committed to helping reduce the stress of selling and enabling the transition from old home to new.
- Home Staging is a non-regulated industry with many untrained operators. The Certified Staging Professional® designation offers quantifiable evidence of our education and training and the assurance we will provide the highest standard of professionalism and service to every client, every time.
Please feel free to ask for references or read some of our Reviews.