Whether your listing is occupied or vacant, for sale or for rent, we will turn up the WOW factor and create an ambience to emotionally connect with buyers. Our goal is simple — to prepare your listing for a faster, more prosperous sale.
OCCUPIED HOME CONSULTATION
Our 2-hour consultation will provide all the necessary advice to prepare your home for market success. We cover everything from the front curb to the back fence and share clear recommendations on how to enhance the home’s unique features and eliminate the trouble spots. We provide a room-by-room checklist which may include: appropriate updates and repairs, paint & color selections, cleaning & packing away, furniture editing, optimal layouts, and correct placement of art and accessories. These recommendations will serve as a roadmap for staging your home yourself or if you would like further assistance we can help.
Price: $250 / 2 hours
OCCUPIED HOME STAGING
Following the occupied consultation we can assist with any of the recommended work to help get the home market-ready. Assistance may include: scheduling repair or cleaning jobs, organizing and packing away, sourcing replacement fixtures or accessories, optimizing room layouts, repositioning art and accessories or accompanying the real estate photographer to achieve optimum shots.
Our service is tailored to bring out the best in your home and its existing furnishings while reducing the stress involved in preparing your home for market.
Please ask for an estimate during your consultation.
Our process for Occupied Home Consultations & Staging
- We will make an appointment to come to your home for a 2-hour consultation (credit card payment is required at the time of booking).
- We will tour the property, making notes, taking photographs and preparing room-specific recommendations.
- We will reconvene to feed back on the specifics and provide you with a “room ready” handbook containing all our recommendations.
- You will decide how much or how little of the recommended work you want to do. If you decide to do it all then the “room-ready” handbook will equip you with all the advice you need.
- If you would prefer our assistance with the work involved we will provide an estimate at the end of the consultation. Once you approve the estimate you will be sent a copy of our contract for review and signature. Upon receipt of a signed contract and payment, we will set a date to return and present your home in its very best light ready for sale.
HERE’S SOME USEFUL ADVICE TO HELP GET YOU STARTED…
VACANT HOME STAGING
We offer Full-Service Vacant Staging to Homeowners, Real Estate Agents, Investors, Developers & Builders. We supply all the furniture, art and accessories needed to present the home in its best light and achieve a fast sale. We stage the “money-making rooms” or all the rooms depending on your requirements. We bring a fresh and unique look to our staging, we know how to turn up the charm to make buyers feel instantly at home.
Our Process for Vacant Home Staging
- We will make an appointment to see the property and take notes, measurements and photographs.
- We will email an estimate within 48 hours of our visit.
- Once the estimate is accepted you will receive a copy of our contract for review and signature.
- Upon receipt of the signed contract and 50% payment we will begin to prepare for your staging.
- On the scheduled staging day we will arrive at the time agreed to install the furniture and accessories needed to present your property ready for sale.
- Once the job is completed and prior to our departure, we will require payment for the remaining balance.
- We will schedule our photographer to take professional MLS pictures which will be promptly shared with your listing agent.
VACATION RENTAL STYLING
We offer Styling Services for AIRBNB and other Short Term/Vacation Rentals. Working within a pre-agreed budget, we source and stage all the furniture, art, accessories and equipment needed to fully prepare the listing for a discerning turnkey renter.
As vacation rental owners and Airbnb Super Hosts ourselves, we know what premium-paying renters expect and we know how to deliver it to budget. Using targeted staging techniques we aim to help maximize rents, increase occupancy rates and add value to your investment property.
Our process for Vacation Rental Styling
- We will make an appointment to meet you at your property to take measurements, notes and photographs
- We will discuss your objectives for the property including your target guest, your profit goals, your budget and your timelines
- Following our visit we will send with an estimate within 1-2 business days
- Once the estimate is accepted, we will agree on a deadline for of the work and you will receive a copy of our contract for review and signature
- Upon receipt of the signed contract. Payment will be required to cover the inventory purchases and 50% of the projected work time. We will then begin sourcing and preparing your rental ready for market.
- Once the job is complete, we will require payment for the balance of time spent
- We will also schedule our professional photographer to take pictures ready for advertising.